Well this is my first attempt at writing a bucket list. So here goes! In no particular order:-
See the northern lights.
2. Walk up the three highest peaks in the UK (
Scafell Pike, Snowden and Ben Nevis).
3. Have an article published in the National Geographic.
Visit the Giants Causeway.
5. Learn to play the guitar.
6. Publish my poems in a book. (in progress).
7. Go sky diving.
8. Walk the mountains of the Knoydart Peninsula in Scotland (from Inverie up the peak of Ladhar Bheinn).
9. Go and watch the TT proper on the Isle of Man.
10. Visit Canada (Vancouver and Ottowa).
11. Visit the Isle of Skye.
Go on a cross-country skiing adventure.
13. Have a go at riding a motorbike.
14. Visit the Loften Islands.
15. Go sea kayaking.
16. Visit Malta.
Live in a different country.
18. Re-visit two of my favourite places (Orkney and Shetland).
19. Visit my great uncle’s WWII grave.
Visit the Anne Frank House in Amsterdam.
Cycle the Northern Ireland Antrim coast road.
22. Cycle the north of England cost to coast.
Fall in love.
24. Learn another language. – in progress
25. Go husky sled riding.
Visit Berlin again (I last went there when I was two years old).
Learn to knit.
Go on a long distance train journey.
29. Watch a sunrise from the top of a mountain.
30. Visit Lord of the Rings country aka New Zealand.
31. Hike to Trolltunga in Norway.
32. Go to the Winter Olympics.
33. Go flying in a glider.
11 thoughts on “//Bucket List”
This is great! I have one of these too but not on my blog, I think I’m going to steal your idea and create a page for it. What a good way to keep track of what you’ve already and done and what else you have left to do! 🙂
Thanks Anna. You should. 🙂
I already did 😉 thanks!!
You just inspired me to put my bucket list in writing: thanks! Oh, and how awesome was that bike ride along Northern Ireland!?
It was amazing. So crazy that particular trip was 7 years ago now.
Hi Carole – did a bit of a bucket list posting on my blog a couple of weeks ago.
Top tip re; the husky sled experience – it doesn’t aways pay to get tied onto the sledge!
Hi Keith, Long time no speak. Will check out your blog.
Hope you’re well.
Hello Carol, all the way from India…
Visited Scotland last year and am with you about Orkney and Shetland…. gorgeous places…. had a bucket list in my mind, but on paper.. seems like a good start..
Hey Minn. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Scotland is a beautiful part of the world. Will check your blog out too.
Love your bucket list. I can see you’ve got a fair few things crossed off and are in progress with a few of them. I love how loads are outdoorsy! I don’t know what would be on my bucket list but I might think about it now. 🙂
Hello Miranda, It’s been a while since I updated this list but managed to update it a little. I went to Berlin again at the end of last month with my Mum. Hope to see you soon. x