Well this is my first attempt at writing a bucket list. So here goes! In no particular order:-
1. See the northern lights.
2. Walk up the three highest peaks in the UK (
Scafell Pike, Snowden and Ben Nevis).
3. Have an article published in the National Geographic.
4. Visit the Giants Causeway.
5. Learn to play the guitar.
6. Publish my poems in a book. (in progress).
7. Go sky diving.
8. Walk the mountains of the Knoydart Peninsula in Scotland (from Inverie up the peak of Ladhar Bheinn).
9. Go and watch the TT proper on the Isle of Man.
10. Visit Canada (Vancouver and Ottowa).
11. Visit the Isle of Skye.
12. Go on a cross-country skiing adventure.
13. Have a go at riding a motorbike.
14. Visit the Loften Islands.
15. Go sea kayaking.
16. Visit Malta.
17. Live in a different country.
18. Re-visit two of my favourite places (Orkney and Shetland).
19. Visit my great uncle’s WWII grave.
20. Visit the Anne Frank House in Amsterdam.
21. Cycle the Northern Ireland coast to coast.
22. Cycle the north of England cost to coast.
23. Fall in love.
24. Learn another language. – in progress
25. Go husky sled riding.
26. Visit Berlin again (I last went there when I was two years old).
Learn to knit.
Go on a long distance train journey.
29. Watch a sunrise from the top of a mountain.
30. Visit Lord of the Rings country aka New Zealand.
31. Hike to Trolltunga in Norway.
32. Go to the Winter Olympics.
33. Go flying in a glider.